Our awesome President, Barack Obama, has done a great job in these last eight years. He made history as the first Black president. He has raised two beautiful daughters. Many foreign countries adore him as well.
The First Family has dealt with racism from many people, and the president has had to deal with Republicans trying to obstruct his policies.
Regardless, President Obama has done some great things during his terms:
- Unemployment down from over 10 percent to under 5 percent
- Deficit slashed by more than two-thirds
- Bush-era tax cuts for the mega rich stopped
- The Affordable Care Act passed — ensuring twenty million more Americans are covered
- Marriage Equality is now the law of the land
Here I give you some of the best jokes that Obama has made during the last years:
1. “Sorry, Bill”
At the Democratic National Convention (DNC), Obama pointed out the Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is more qualified than husband and former president, Bill Clinton, or himself. He quipped, “Sorry, Bill. It’s true:”
— CNN (@CNN) July 28, 2016
2. “Muslim Socialist”
Here he is quipping about those RWNJs who still think he’s a Muslim socialist.
3. Even Obama Can’t Stand Justin Bieber
There are several jokes about singer Justin Bieber in this video:
4. White House Correspondents Dinner 2016
He got in several jabs at Trump at the White House Correspondents Dinner:
“Trump has met with world leaders…Miss Sweden, Miss Argentina…”
He mentioned Trump could help with closing Guantanamo:
He knows about “running waterfront properties into the ground.”
5. Keegan Michael-Key As Obama’s “Anger Translator” “Luther”
The comedian did a guest bit at the 2015 White House Correspondents Dinner. The was back in the good ol’ days when we thought former Florida Governor Jeb Bush would be the Republican presidential nominee.
6. Slow-Jamming The News With President Obama
Here he is slow-jamming the news with Jimmy Fallon:
7. “Couch Commander”
Here is a satire video Obama did about what he will do when his term ends.
8. Obama’s Birth Video
After all of the complaining from Republicans, President Obama released his birth video in 2011.
9. Praising His Vice President
The bromance between the president and Vice President Joe Biden is pretty awesome:
10. Dealing With Name-Calling
Here he is on the campaign trail in 2008 talking about the way Republicans were trashing him at their convention. He said:
“I’ve been called worse on the basketball court.”
The remark comes around the 5:59 mark on the video.
Featured Image: Screenshot Of YouTube Video.