My life is filled with music. My son is quite talented, so I have spent many hours as a choir and band mom going to practices, attending concerts, and watching high school musicals. He plays many instruments as well as being blessed with a beautiful bass voice, so I often work at my computer by the sounds of his practicing in his room. I never forget what a blessing and gift that is. He introduces me to many forms of music, and I know more genres and artists than I ever would without him. Many of my friends are local musicians, and I have spent many a happy night in local pubs listening to some of the most beautiful and talented voices you will ever hear. Music is important to my mood and my heart, so I thought I would share some of my favorites. These are some of the best Christian songs which touch my heart. Enjoy, and be inspired.
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing by Sarah Noelle
2. Tremble, Tremble by Nathan and Hannah
3. Amazing Grace My Chains Are Gone by BYU Noteworthy
4. Christ Alone by Eden’s Edge
5. Savior, Redeemer of My Soul by Ellee Duke