Get those side-eyes ready, America. Not only do creationists not believe in evolution, there’s an entire Christian group of science dissidents who not only refuse to believe dinosaurs ever existed.
The group’s belief is that the entire imaginary lunacy of dinosaurs is nothing more than a plot cooked up by “Big Paleo” to cash in “where the money is” and maybe thwart the word of God in the process.
Who the heck is “Big Paleo”?
The group is called Christians Against Dinosaurs (CAD), and hard as it may be to believe, they’re not joking.
Just take a look at this December 2014 video featuring CAD’s Kristen Auclair.
If you’d like to see and hear more to believe it, you can spend a little more than an hour with Auclair in the February 2015 interview.
Captions across the group’s home page read:
- SHARING CHRIST AND THE TRUTH LOVINGLY
- FIGHTING BIG PALEO FOR CHRIST
- TEACHING OTHERS TO DENY THE DINOSAUR LIE AND ACCEPT THE LORD
Astonishingly, however, more than 10,000 follow their page on Facebook, where they describe their mission as celebrating “Gods [sic] wisdom in denying dinosaurs their existence.”
Their short description reads, “The truth about the dinosaur lie is freely available. And lots of it is presented here, on this page. Bless God and His infinite wisdom!” They even have a phone number listed for those who would like to call them up and talk about it.
Scan through their photos and memes if you’d like a good laugh. Here’s an example.
They have a private Facebook group, here, as well.
As for CAD’s YouTube page, it’s a goldmine for those looking to piss away some time listening to denial and insanity, with several videos published, including titles such as:
- Dinosaur Hoax: Ask a Christian
- Heavy Metal and dinosaurs – what’s the connection?
- The Museum-Industrial Complex in action
- God sends cyclone in response to Jurassic World
- HOW TO: protecting children from dinosaur corruption by using holy sabotage
Yes, seriously. Click the links and see for yourself.
Christians Against Dinosaur’s main website has all their bases covered, too. It has a page keeping folks up to date on all the latest pro-Christian, anti-science, anti-dinosaur news, where one can find these articles.
- Christian group claims dinosaurs are a lie, wants them extinct from schools
- Christian Mom Protesting Dinosaurs, Bestiality In Schools
- Christians Against Dinosaurs: Parents Want Dino ‘Lies’ Out of Schools
That’s right, just like global warming, dinosaurs are not real. All these scientists are just being paid by “Big Paleo” to cash in and keep the conspiracy going so they aren’t out of a job.
For shame, science. For shame…
Featured image via Christians Against Dinosaurs screen capture.